Tuesday, October 9, 2018

OAU Hall Of Residence Consumed By Fire From Gas Explosion (VIDEO)

SHARE
In the late hours of Tuesday, a female hostel in OAU campus with the name Alumni hall if residence was engulfed by an inferno caused by a gas explosion.


The fire was caused by leakages from a gas cylinder which belongs to one if the occupants of the room. Reports show that there were about 9 gas cylinders in the room. 

Fire rescue operations belonging to the University were contacted rather too late and this led to the lose of so many properties which includes Mobile phones,  food Stuff,  mattress , cupboard,  cloth materials and many more. 

Reports also came that no item was recovered from the room as  the whole space was out rightly burnt. 

Below is an amateur video of the fire outbreak.


SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 komentar: